1 box brownie mix (plus oil, water, and eggs according to instructions)
1 bag chocolate chips...I think the mini chips are great for this smaller layer of brownie, but if you have a bag of regular-sized chips in the cupboard those work great too!
A small handful of flour (for stirring into the chocolate chips so they don't all sink to the bottom!)
Funfetti Cake Ingredients
1 box funfetti cake mix (plus oil, water, and eggs according to instructions)
1 can milk chocolate frosting
Plus sprinkles of choice (rainbow jimmies are my favorite) for decoration
Just as easy as 2 boxes, a can, and some sprinkles!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cupcake trays with paper cupcake liners.
3. Prepare brownie batter according to box instructions.
4. Mix chocolate chips in small amount of flour, just enough to dust them.
5. Mix chocolate chips into brownie batter.
6. Set aside brownie batter.
7. Prepare funfetti cake batter according to box instructions.
8. Fill cupcake liners about 1/4 full with brownie batter...ice cream scoops are quite handy for this! Make sure to smooth out batter so it reaches all sides of the liner.
11. Let cool completely...this is the hard part!